This Agreement applies to all users and visitors to Filmva.org.
Filmva.org encourages everyone to read this Agreement.
Filmva.org maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the website. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost,
or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Filmva.org written permission. Your access to and use of the website is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Filmva.org are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website
is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website without the written permission of Filmva.org. Filmva.org neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or
affiliated with Filmva.org.
2. While Filmva.org uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the website, Filmva.org makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Filmva.org assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. Your use of and browsing in the website are at your risk. Neither Filmva.org nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or
use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that
some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied
warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Filmva.org also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses
that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Filmva.org or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Filmva.org is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Filmva.org. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use
of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and
unregistered Trademarks of Filmva.org and others. Nothing contained
on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Filmva.org
or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms
and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Filmva.org will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to
the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Filmva.org has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
8. Although Filmva.org may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the
like on the website, Filmva.org is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any
such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory,
pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Filmva.org will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Filmva.org to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Filmva.org may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.